4.1 For LPCC members and staff using social media, such use:
• Must not contain, or link to, libellous, defamatory or harassing content. This also applies to the use of illustrations or nicknames.
• Must not comment on, or publish, information that is confidential or in any way sensitive to LPCC, its affiliates, partners or sponsors.
• Must not bring the members or LPCC into disrepute.
• Must not comment on, or publish items that are disrespectful towards LPCC, The Committee or it's members.
• For LPCC staff using social media, such use must not interfere with work commitments.